Nominations are now being accepted for the Pastoral Council. Nominees must be a registered member of the parish, 18 years or older and a confirmed Catholic. New members will be selected through prayer and a random draw. There will be a discernment session on Tuesday, May 6, at 7:00 PM led by Dr. Brian Reynolds.
Selection will be at the 5:00 PM Mass on Saturday, June 7, 2014. We seek diversity and encourage all parishioners to consider being on the council. This is an opportunity to be of service to your parish in a leadership role. If interested, please call the Parish Office (897-5207) or any council member listed in the front of the bulletin.
Parish Council Responsibilities include:
1. Serve a term of three years – beginning July 1, 2014
2. Represent the parishioners of Holy Trinity
3. Attend monthly meetings – First Tuesday of the month
4. Attend orientation/retreat day in August or September
5. Serve as advisor/counsel to the Pastor
6. Serve on subcommittees and attend topical meetings
7. Participate in other council endeavors